230 quotes have been tagged as thank-you: Nicholas Sparks: 'Thank you for coming into my life and “Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. tags: letter, thank-you .. Death Quotes 14.5k; Happiness Quotes 14k; Hope Quotes 13.5k; Faith Quotes 13k.
In 2019, you should be more grateful. You really do not have to wait until you are gifted a car before you mutter some appreciative words.
We all have that one person who's been there for us through it all. That one person who believed in us and our dreams when others did not.
For courtesy sake, you might have said thank you. But, the universe actually wants you to blow your appreciation a little out of proportion because believing in another person takes a lot of courage. Here are messages to help you.
Amazing Thank you for Believing in Me Quotes for Lovers. Thanks for Believing in Me for Him or Her.
1. Everybody needs somebody. I am so grateful that you have been that somebody for me.
2. If not for the presence of your faith in me, I do not know where I would have been
3. You have been a great form of support. Thanks for believing in me.
4. Great things have happened to me since you came into my life and you believe in me refused to shake.
5. I can’t thank you enough for believing in me. You are the truest person I know.
6. You help me hear the music in the world clearer and better. Thanks for believing in me.
7. I have confidence in myself today because you have been there before this day to make me see just how much I am worth.
8. The bond we share is born out of your incessant and constant show of love and support.
9. I do not take you and all that you have invested to prove that you have faith in me for granted.
10. It has been a really Wonder time spend with the person that believes most in me.
11. There is an amount of growth that comes with knowing that someone special believes in you. Thanks for making me grow.
12. I have never come across a better believer in me and in love.
13. All the things you believe in. Loyalty, friendship and love are quite magical. To think I’m one on the list is just really refreshing.
14. I was a walking disaster before you came along to snatch me from my doom and gave me something to actually work on. Thanks for believing in me.
15. No one has ever told me to dream big and keep pushing at it as you did. I’m forever grateful.
16. It’s actually beyond the things you say. Because words are indeed cheap. It has to do with the way you look at me like you actually believe in me. For this, I am grateful.
17. If I continue to have someone as believing as you around me, I really do not have anything to fear.
18. My dreams looked unrealistic until you broke things down and made me see reasons to believe and pursue my dream.
19. Thanks for believing in me when no one else could. Not even I.
20. I had an epiphany the first time you sat me down to talk to me about visions and dreams. I have been working with that ever since. Thanks.
21. I guess it’s true. Everybody does better when there is something that will do anything, just about everything to make their dreams come true.
22. stand in awe of your faith. It’s what brought me here.
23. Every word you utter matters. Some that you said years ago have brought me this far. Thanks.
24. I have known since I met you that I would only surround myself with believers and enthusiasts.
25. You have taught me in more than words that faith works always.
26. Thanks for having faith in me and for teaching me to have faith in myself and others.
27. You have been able to pass one message to me accurately. It’s that you believe in me with all of you. Thank you.
28. I can’t thank you enough for all the greatness you have made me achieve in the last months. Thanks for believing in me
29. You have proven yourself worthy of appreciation and emulation by believing in me and sticking with me regardless.
30. I do not think I am less of a person today, thanks to you for your encouragements
31. You’ve taught me to say what I mean and mean what I say. I mean it when I say you’ve brought me this far. Thank you.
32. You might have forgotten. But, I haven’t forgotten your look when you looked into my eyes and held my hands to remind me that you would always be around to support me.
33. You have said I am destined to be great more times than I can remember. Thanks for believing.
34. I hope to God that I am able to do as exceedingly and abundantly as you have said I am capable of doing.
35. You have made me come this far with a genuine look of faith and sweet words of encouragements. I am really grateful.
36. I searched for a friend but found a believer in all that I have ever dreamed of achieving. I’m so pumped.
37. Most times, you remind me of what it feels like to have your heart outside your chest. You do so much for my happiness. I’m o grateful.
38. I have this crazy assurance that I can be whatever and whoever I want to be. You taught me well.
39. I would not want to trade your company for anything else in the world. You say things just the way they are and remind me of reasons to never give up.
40. I have a few reasons to give up. But, one thing has remained constant in all of these. You, encouraging and remind me that I am born to be great.
41. I have only had reasons to press on in my pursuits with you as my number one confidant. Thanks.
42. Dreams need a dreamer and a believer to come to fruition. Thanks for being the believer.
43. Nothing comes by folding your arms and doing nothing. You often say this to me when I am too confuse to even take an action and it’s always helped. Thanks.
44. When others got cold feet from all the troubles that faced my dream, you stood firm. Thanks.
45. If I were to pay you for being a believer and supporter of my dream, I would pay you handsomely.
46. You have earned yourself a top notch respect for constantly believing in me.
47. Frankly, I never saw that I had it in me to change the world until you continuously whispered it in my ears.
48. If there is anything that has stuck in my head, it’s that I was born for greatness. Thanks for the constant reminder.
49. I will exhaust my tank of thanks if I decided to thank you for every time you said to me “I believe in you”
50. You have done so well for yourself and for me in more ways than one. Thanks for believing in me.
51. You have encouraged me to be authentic and true to myself. I have been and it’s only been success on success ever since. Thanks.
52. Oh, buddy! You sublime. I have a friend in you. Of this, I am sure and the way you believe in me is just top notch inspiring
53. You inspire me daily to be a better version of myself because you believe in me and you’re never afraid to show it. Thank you for believing in me.
54. I have had my fair share of disappointments. But, you were there all along to tell me I could still come out shining. Thanks for believing in me
55. On my way to the place that’s engineered in my mind as my promise land, I feel it is necessary to say thanks to that person that has shown faith on my behalf against the odds.
56. Someone like you can’t easily be beaten. You’re opinionated and a very strong believer. Thanks for choosing me.
57. You have been flawless in the belief area. Your belief is strong enough for us both. Thanks.
58. I have never been this blessed with a tenacious believer and friend. I am grateful to the universe and I thank you for yielding the call.
59. You have done marvelous things since I knew you, the most wonderful of all is how you constantly show enthusiasm towards my dreams as if they were yours.
60. I am eternally grateful for how far we have come together because of your belief in me.
Courage is needed to go through life and succeed. You give me so much courage with your words.
61. Against people’s judgement about me, you have stood. Thanks.
62. There is an aura that follows a friend that believes in you. You have it pasted all over you.
63. Even when you are far away from home, I still feel your belief in me clamoring to be seen and heard clearly.
64. You have shown an intensity that I cannot explain in believing me. Thank you.
65. All that I stand for today and all that I am today, someone pushed me to believe I could achieve them
66. You will have to get use to hearing your name in all of my speeches. You actually deserve that and more for believing in me
67. Before I garnered this large crowd of fans, you’ve always been one. I am grateful.
68. Just maybe I won’t be here doing all I’ve been destined to be if you had not stood up for me against the world that one time. Thank you.
69. Save this moment in your heart and remember that I said I will always be grateful to you for believing in me.
70. You have done so much that I can’t tell. I’m just really short of words to make my gratitude known.
71. Your strength and firm stance while I was falling and failing brought me back up to my bliss. I am so grateful.
72. I am so pleased to announce to the world that I have found someone worth cherishing forever. Thank you.
73. Your words are always meaningful. You have used them to shatter my doubt and conquer my fear. Thank you.
74. You are power and have an iconic way of standing by someone. I have never been more grateful for someone in my life.
75. I am a believer in love and light today because you taught me well in words and action.
76. I have had a wonderful life so far. You should take the credit.
77. Thanks so much for believing in a small, seemingly insignificant dream like mine.
78. I am indebted to you for life. Still figuring out how I’m going to pay you for believing in me.
79. I love how you set your goals and pursue them with fervor. You taught me to do same for mine and you showed in more than one way how much faith you have in me.
80. There are a few things I can leave behind without giving so much thought. You are not one. Thanks for believing in me
81. For every achievement I reach, I remember your words that set me on fire and see so many reasons to say thank you.
82. People often advise not to give a person too much power in your life. I wonder if these people have someone whose faith has stood the test of time and pain for your dreams to come to fruition.
83. I am a beautiful and successful woman today, thanks to someone like you who showed so much believe in me.
84. My dreams started to fly when you gave them wings with your words. Thanks for believing in me.
85. I do not know anyone who has contributed in all ramifications to see this dream come to fruition. I am grateful
86. I know people. Special, undaunted ones whose believe move mountains and make things happen. I know you and cherish you.
87. I am grateful that you saw it fit to share your most precious gift with me.
88. Your faith has done so much good for me. Thank you.
89. You have spent time, effort and all that you’ve been blessed with to see this dream come true. Thank you.
90. Only someone who believes in me and what I stand for would have been able to weather that storm together with me without backing out. Thank you.
91. Sometimes I wish I believed in myself half as much as you do in me. I do not know what I would do without you.
92. Thanks for all that you do. From believing to encouraging and ensuring all things turn out good.
93. You are good at making feel like I deserve the world. Thank you.
94. When others thought it was too good to be true, you told me I could do better. Thanks for believing.
95. I told you my plans for the future and you patted my back I said the most reassuring words. You got me, I got you.
96. You’re like a pillar of my dreams. Yours is the pillar upon which my dream is built. Thank you.
97. I have bigger aspirations than my age but having you has thought me not to fear what the future holds.
98. I have been doing exactly the things you have taught me. To be daring, have faith and never relent. Thanks for believing in me.
99. I feel so good that my dreams got the most tenacious believer in the whole wide world. You!
100. Thanks for igniting this huge feeling of I can in me and for gearing me towards greatness.
It is profitable to be grateful. If someone has done enough to hear an appreciation from you, go the extra mile. Learn it now!
Written By Adebayo Esther.
How to Write Thank You Notes and Appreciation Letters for a Coach . Thank you for choosing me to be a part of the team and for believing in.
If you want to share something more personal or write more details about how your coach influenced you for the better, a short letter is a great idea. Below are two samples to inspire you.
We’d like to thank you for giving us care and attention beyond the call of duty. We wouldn't have been able to win the championship three times in a row or be known as the best team without your inspiration, guidance, and encouragement.
Thank you once again for instilling the values of discipline, perseverance, and hard work in us—and for making us the world's best. If anyone deserves honor and great respect, it’s you, and you have it from us all.
You are an incredible coach! We've seen the hard work, support, and care you've invested in our child this season. Thank you for motivating my [daughter/son] to set goals and strive diligently to accomplish them. For that, you have our sincere thanks.
Home » Browse Quotes By Subject » Thank You
Popular | Latest | Images
Thank you so much for being the one person I could talk to. Thank you for never leaving my side through the tough and ugly times. Thank you for being my rock. Thank you for being understanding. Thank you for being patient, kind, friendly. Thank you for accepting me for who I was, and looking on the inside, not the outside.
But most of all…thank you for loving me- like no one else ever has, or ever will.
Thank you for being there when I needed you the most. Thank you for helping me through all those tough times in life. Thank you for being such a good friend no matter what I did, but most of all, thank you for being you.
Thank you for being there.
It’s amazing how two words can mean so much… Thank you.
It’s amazing how two words that mean so much can seem so little. If I could show you how much your presence in my life means to me, the simple phrase of ‘thank you’ would pale and diminish in the sheer enormity of the gratitude I owe.
Saying thanks costs nothing but gives everything.
Thank you for making me smile, thank you for making me laugh, thank you for pushing me but not letting me fall… Thank you for being you… Because now I stand tall ^_^
Thank you for all the special things you do.
For catching me when I fall, For being there through thick and thin, For believing in me, For making me stand my ground, For listening to me, For hearing my thoughts, For knowing me inside out, For never putting me down, For forever trying to lift my spirits, For defending me so often, For being my living hero, Thank you and I LOVE YOU!!<3
Thank you for showing me that there are people like you in this world.
I thought I was all alone…
untill you walked in my life…
THANKS for being there. . . . . . . .
The attitude of gratitude can raise your altitude. Being thankful is a magical way to reach the top.
Thank you for being you. Accepting me in all ways, making me happy when I’m sad and thanks for all the pain that you removed from me. Thanks to God because he sent you to me. <3
Hearing the words “thank you” can sometimes paint the prettiest smile on someone’s lips…
Gratitude opens door for blessing; ingratitude shuts the door of blessing.
Thank you for being there
Having so much love for me
And never leaving my side
No one could ever break us
Kind gentle words everyday
You always smiled for me
Only you made my tears stop
U and only you made me happy…
Thank you for being there.
To be grateful must be felt through the heart, for nothing can compare to a person’s kindness but the word thank you.
“Thank you” is the mother of all words.
I thank you for yesterday.. And thank you for today. But most of all thank you for the days to come. Thank you.
A giver should not expect a return. Let the receiver to thank you and be content in his sweet word.
Thank you is the least I can say to you to show my appreciation for everything you have done for me in life thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Appreciation is for now, gratitude is forever.
Gratitude is the attitude that takes you to your altitude.
Today I’m wearing that gift you gave me yesterday. A smile. Thanks I love it!
No duty is more urgent that that of returning thanks.
– James Allen
Please accept this small gift as a token of our esteem “Thank you”.
Thank you are the two easiest words in the any language to say, but in today’s society they are a forgotten commodity.
I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.
I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks.
– William Shakespeare
He who enjoys the presents of others enjoys Himself
Please wait a moment while your submission is processed...
I want to thank you for giving me advice, believing in me, and just being Do you feel like writing an appreciation letter to your boss to thank for.
Here are the 101 best thank you messages for your boss to let them know how much your value and appreciate their leadership.
As my boss, I think that you deserve an extra note of thanks for all of your ongoing leadership and support.
From mentoring new team members to counseling employees’ personal issues. From supporting colleagues unconditionally to helping those facing workplace blues – thanks for showing that no matter how hard bosses crack the whip, they need to have a strong human side to their leadership.
I feel very grateful to have had an opportunity to intern at this company and for having you as my supervisor and mentor. You were so patient with me. Thank you so much. I greatly appreciated that when training me you took the time to break things down to a level that I could understand and then build upon. Assigning work tasks to me that were sometimes quite difficult allowed me to have the chance to expand my knowledge and build confidence in my abilities. The valuable skills I’ve learned from you over the past year have given me the work experience I need to find employment in my field after college. Thank you also for writing a glowing letter of recommendation for me. I appreciate everything and will remember my time here fondly.
I just wanted to thank you for being such a great boss. I have enjoyed working with you so much over the years.
I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to put in a good word for me with [NAME]. As a respected member of this workplace, your opinion carries a lot of weight. I’m humbled by your confidence in my abilities, and promise to continue doing my best work at all times. Thank you for believing in me.
Since the day I started to work with you; I know I’ve changed a lot that really helped me to become a better person inside and out. You are one of the reasons why I’m always trying my best. Thank you my boss! You know I appreciate you in so many ways.
Thank you for transforming our mistakes into valuable lessons. Your pressure and leadership has made us more productive and converted all of our skills into strengths. You have an amazing ability to bring out the best in all of us.
Thank you for your kindness and understanding. You are an amazing boss for all of us.
Thank you so much dear boss for taking a chance on me and teaching me that there is always scope for improvement. All my success and knowledge, I owe to you.
Thank you so much for the [RAISE/GIFT]! It’s both exciting and humbling to be recognized for my hard work and dedication. Your thoughtfulness and generosity empower me and encourage me to do my best, always.
While I still have the opportunity, let me thank you for all that you have done not only for my but for the whole department. You are the most supportive boss we ever had. Thank you for everything.
You lead your employees and get them to follow your vision without being dominating and annoying. Thanks for showing us that respect is always deserved, never commanded or forced.
Your comments on my failures and your compliments on my performance – both motivate and inspire me to do better. Thanks boss.
Your leadership skills make it easy for you to manage our team, even with our diverse professional background. I’m proud to have learned some of these qualities from you. Thank you for guiding me professionally and personally!
Thank you so much for giving me an extended leave of absence when my husband was hospitalized last month. It allowed me to remain by my husband’s side so I could offer him emotional support during his surgery and recovery. I feel blessed to work for a company that values it’s employees and is consistently generous and compassionate. My heart is filled with gratitude. Thank you again for your understanding. My family and I greatly appreciate your kindness.
Thanks for converting our mistakes into lessons, pressure into productivity and skills into strengths. You really know how to bring out the best in us.
The biggest problem in having an extraordinary boss like you is that I will never be happy working for anyone else. Thanks, but you have really limited my career options because I have no other option but to follow you wherever you go.
This letter is to express my appreciation for all of the hard work, long hours and late nights you put in to make your business a success, in an effort to prevent layoffs and retain your employees. I’d like you to know that none of this has gone unnoticed by the workers, and we are grateful for your kindness, loyalty and commitment to all of us.
Words can neither qualify nor quantify how helpful your guidance and advice has been. I am forever grateful for your support!
You motivate your employees, you take tough decisions. You support your colleagues, you are a true inspiration. Thanks boss.
You not only granted me an opportunity to work with you, but you also guided me and made me strengthen my focus on all that I ever wanted to achieve. Thank you.
You weren’t going to get anything out of pushing me, to be an exceptional employee – but you still invested your time in me. Thank you for mentoring me every step of the way.
Thank you for your vision, your extraordinary ability and leadership to guide us at all times. We appreciate the efforts taken by you.
Thank you for your support. I greatly appreciate your confidence in me.
Thank you for being so understanding as I navigate this difficult situation. Your continued support and encouragement are appreciated more than you know.
Just like how all trees need water to grow and all humans need air to live, companies need bosses like you to survive and prosper. Thanks for being our lifeline.
It feels amazing to work in such a positive environment where everyone’s opinion matters. Thank you for such a brilliant opportunity. I genuinely appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.
[NAME] nothing I can say will ever convey the amount of gratitude, I owe to you for showing me how to have the right attitude. Thanks.
I am so thankful that you are my boss. You are more than just a leader; you are truly an inspiration. Your hard work and dedication has inspired me since the moment I first joined your staff. Thank you so much.
A boss and a friend, two in one. Whoever thought that work-life would be so much fun. Thanks.
As a supervisor you are truly an inspiration to your staff. Your strong leadership skills, along with the support and dedication you show to your team, has earned you much deserved respect and admiration. I feel lucky to be a member of your staff.
I feel so fortunate to have a job at [WORKPLACE] that I thoroughly enjoy, and I wanted to let you know that you’re a big part of that. Your enthusiasm and support make it a pleasure to come to work every day. I just thought you should know that you’re doing a great job. Thank you!
I am thrilled to be named [POSITION]! Being able to achieve this goal is so fulfilling to me both personally and professionally. I appreciate the role you played in helping me get here. I promise to work hard to maintain the confidence and trust you have shown in me. Thank you!
A million thanks to you for being the best boss ever. Thank you for all of the support and encouragement at work and for in our lives. You are so amazing and all of us are lucky to have you. Thank you and God bless you.
In the business world effective communication with your superiors includes, when appropriate, an occasional thank you note showing appreciation for something that’s very important to you. You can also use a lovely thank you card to express your sincere thanks for his/her creation of a great work environment, new courtesies such as free gourmet coffee in the break room, replacing uncomfortable office chairs with ergonomic chairs, taking you out to lunch for Employee Appreciation Day, or giving you personal time off during a family emergency.
Thank you for taking the time to sit down with me the other day to discuss [TOPIC]. Your advice was spot on. I’m more confident than ever in taking the next steps towards my next goal.
Thank you so much for all of your leadership at work—it has truly been an inspiration to work with you.
Dear Boss, I just want you to know that I consider myself really lucky to have got an opportunity to work for someone like you. You make even the most tedious job a lovely learning process. Thanks a ton!
The success I’ve had in my career is due in no small part to your support and encouragement. I appreciate you so much and value everything that I have learned from you.
Being noticed for a job well done is both gratifying and validating. Thank you for taking the time to notice the little things and always find a way to offer a compliment or a word of encouragement. Your sincere accolades make me feel like a valued member of this team, and for that I am grateful.
Thank you so much for the wonderful Employee Appreciation Luncheon, thank you card and gift. It means a lot to me knowing that my work and the extra hours I put in during crunch time are appreciated. I feel lucky to have such a great supervisor. You have a terrific way of making each member of our team feel valued and important. It’s part of what motivates us to work together to achieve the goals you’ve set for our department. Thank you again for the great lunch and for the continued business inspiration!
You have motivated your employees while having to make the toughest of decisions. Through your support for your colleagues and leadership, you have been a true inspiration. Thank you.
I am so proud to be able to call you my boss. Thank you so much for everything that you have done for me over the years.
After all you have done, thanks do not feel like enough. All I can do is offer my gratitude and appreciation for your leadership and for you being such a wonderful boss.
This note is to gradually show my personal appreciation for my boss. Thank you sir for all the hard work, extended hours and even late nights of business hours. Through these situations, I have made myself more motivated and genuine when it comes to work. Thank you.
As today is National Boss Day, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for being such a great supervisor, always leading by example. Because of you our workplace is a wonderful environment for the open exchange of ideas, and a place where employees are motivated each day to do their best. I am thankful to be a part of your team.
What an honor it is to be named the new [POSITION]. I am grateful for this wonderful opportunity, and foresee a future full of possibility and excitement. I look forward to beginning this grand, new adventure. Thank you!
As a manager and our boss in this field of work, you are indeed an inspiration to us-your staff. Thank you for strong leadership plus showing your support to your entire team, accept our thankfulness which you really deserve.
Thank you for your vote of confidence in me by supporting my vision to increase production and nationwide distribution of our products. Although within the hierarchy there has been some resistance to change, I truly feel we are now in the ideal position to move forward, expand our business and fill market needs. By providing our employees with the tools, procedures and strategies they need to work at a higher level of efficiency on our production lines, we are setting the stage for a successful expansion as well as the possibility of international growth in the future. Thank you for your advice, input on this project, and continued support every step of the way. I really appreciate it.
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me regarding [TOPIC]. Having you as a sounding board was very helpful in assisting me in which direction to ultimately take. I’m so grateful for your insights and advice.
I am so grateful to have been promoted to [POSITION]. It will be my honor and privilege to serve in this capacity. I look forward to all of the excitement and challenges that lie ahead. Thank you for this opportunity!
Thank you for all of your support and assistance. I consider myself truly honored to have you as my boss.
I just want to let you know that I consider myself luck to have got an opportunity to work with someone like you. You make even the most tedious jobs a lovely learning process. Thanks a ton.
Our whole team just wanted to show how grateful we are to have such a wonderful boss. Thanks!
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the beautiful holiday party you organized for your employees and their families. This large-scale festive event is something our family looks forward to year after year. A delicious catered dinner followed by dancing to the music of a live band were both extra special. Thank you so much for continuing this beautiful holiday tradition for our company. We greatly appreciate your generosity and kindness.
As long as I have to spend time with a boss like you in the office, I don’t mind even if 9 to 5 becomes 9 to 9. Thanks for making work enjoyable.
Salary is one thing but real job satisfaction comes from the praises and appraisals given by a boss who is a true mentor. Thanks.
Just a quick note to thank you for helping me out with [TOPIC] recently. The time you spent with me really helped me put things in a new light, and for that I am truly thankful. I’m lucky to have you in my corner. Thank you.
I am saying this not just because I have just got a raise. But I have always believed that you are a boss worthy of praise. Thank you.
It is one thing for you to be a boss, but being a mentor and a leader was never a requirement. We are so proud and grateful to have a boss, manager and mentor in one. Thank you for everything that you do.
Just wanted to let you know you’re appreciated. Your leadership and ability to get things done are an inspiration to us all. Thank you.
As our boss, you are highly motivational. As a human being, you are truly inspirational. Thanks.
My skills and talent would have gone with me to the grave, if you hadn’t spotted them and inspired me to go forth and be brave. Thanks boss.
After working with a flawless boss like you, I have started feeling a little left out when I am with my friends. Every time they say bad things about their bosses, I really have nothing to say. Thanks for making me feel like an outcast.
I just want to express how much I appreciate you as my boss. Being my boss and leader has a great impact in my life. You inspired me in so many ways. Thank you.
I’m so thankful that you are my boss. You are not just a leader to me but you are also an inspiration. Your hard work has been my inspiration since I became a member of your staff. Thank you.
Since the first day that I began working for you, I know that I have changed in so many ways. All of these changes have helped me transform into a better person inside and out. From how I do my job to how I live my life at home, you are one of the biggest reasons why I am always striving to do my best. Thank you for being my boss.
I really appreciate your understanding and support regarding the changes we’re making to the project plan. I feel that these changes are going to streamline the current project, and facilitate the organization of those in the future. Thank you for your confidence in me. I’m sure you’re going to be pleased with the results.
I wanted to let you know how much having you as a boss has meant to me throughout my time here. Your guidance and support have been instrumental in helping me achieve my professional goals, and for that I am forever grateful. All the best.
Ever since I started working with you as my leader, I have learned so many things that make me a better worker and a better person. You are truly the best boss ever. Thank you.
I will never know what it feels like to work under a boss who is annoying, grumpy, irritating and always angry. But this is one work experience that I am glad not to have had – all thanks to a boss like you.
After working with an amazing boss like you, I have started to feel left out when I am with my friends. Every time they start to talk badly about their bosses, I have nothing to say. Thanks for making me always feel like an outcast.
I appreciate you and all the things you do in more ways than I can count.
Stories of how amazing you are as a boss have gone viral in my family and friend group. Everyone is jealous that I have such a great boss. Thank you for always being a cool boss.
Thank you for being an inspiration to us. We are grateful for all that you have done for us.
Thank you for all of your kindness, encouragement and support. I could never have asked for or expected such a great boss.
Hail to the chief! If there ever was a boss that deserves praise and adulation, that person is you. During all of the years that I’ve worked here, you have never failed to be supportive, kind, and fair to each of your employees. I want you to know how much I enjoy working here at [COMPANY]. Thank you for providing such a great work environment for all of us.
Thank you for being such a great role model for me during my time with this [COMPANY]. As my time here is coming to a close, I wanted to let you know I will proudly carry what I have learned here throughout my career.
Thank you for giving me the chance to partake in [PROGRAM/SEMINAR]. I learned so much, especially [SKILLS]. As a result, I feel more confident and empowered to move forward in my position. I’m very grateful to have been afforded the opportunity to attend.
From being nothing to becoming something, I have made an amazing journey at this workplace. It is all thanks to your guidance that I have made this journey.
From being nothing to something, I have traveled a long journey under your guidance. Thanks boss.
Thank you for being the most wonderful boss to all of us.
Apart from the decision making, communication and overall professionalism, the most important thing I have learnt from you is how to be a good human being. Thanks boss.
Thank you sir for hearing me out whenever I have something to suggest. I am so happy that in my little ways, I was able to contribute even a little to attain the goals of this company.
Thank you for all the encouragement and the guidance. Thank you for helping me grow in my career. May God bless you.
It is one thing to be a boss, another thing to be a mentor but a completely different thing to be a leader. We are proud to be led by a boss, mentor and manager like you. Thanks for everything.
I was so grateful to have been able to take part in the [PROGRAM] recently. I learned skills which I’m sure will come in handy throughout my career with this company. Thank you for helping me further my professional development. I look forward to putting my newfound knowledge into action.
It was really so amazing to work with you in such a positive environment. Working under your leadership has been an amazing opportunity for me. Thank you so much.
It’s hard to believe that we won’t be working together anymore. Before I go, I wanted to write you a quick note to let you know that I enjoyed my time here, in part because of [YOUR MANAGEMENT STYLE]. Even though I am moving on, I will take the great memories I have of this office with me wherever I go. Thank you.
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to expand my skills through the [PROGRAM/CLASS]. I know the skills I’ve learned as a result will help catapult my success, and for that I am truly grateful.
Thank you for being so understanding about [ISSUE]. Knowing that I did not have to worry about work throughout this ordeal has made it much easier to work through things and move forward. Please accept my sincerest thanks.
Thank you for teaching me that every mistake is just a learning experience. I have learnt so much with you. Ever since I have been working for you, I found myself evolving both with respect to my career as well as a person.
I would like to thank you for all that you have done for me. I’m grateful to you for giving me the opportunity to work with you and have enjoyed my time working under your leadership. Thank you so much!
Thank you for the recent bonus. It is sure to come in handy, but more than that, it gives me great confidence to know that my hard work is being recognized. I’m so grateful to work for a company that shows its appreciation so generously.
Thank you so much for all the encouragement and support you gave to me. Thank you for all the smart advices that are the reason for my success. Thank you boss.
Thanks for putting pressure on me, being tough on me for my mistakes that were silly. Sometimes tough love is necessary, which is what I have learnt in my career’s journey.
Working for you is an honor, working without you is an absolute horror. Working under you is a pleasure, an experience that I will truly treasure. Thanks boss.
Thank you so much for recommending me for promotion and for being instrumental in helping me secure the position. I greatly appreciate the confidence you have in me and my capabilities to lead the marketing team as its director. I will continue work hard to bring our team to the next level. I fully expect to exceed expectations that are placed on my new role here at the company. There are several ground-breaking strategies I plan on implementing that will expand our business, increase company profits, and strengthen our brand. Thank you again for your trust and support.
Working under your leadership was a great chance for me to grow professionally and personally. Thank you for your support!
Your company expertise, reliability, and even goodness generate a good and enjoyable place to work. Many thanks for extending your passion and adaptability in times one of us of your staff needs a day-off. Thank you.
You make me feel like a million bucks every time you ask me for my opinion on something important, although I know that sometimes you do it only to make me feel nice. Thanks for being such a wonderful boss.
You inspired me during difficult times when I needed words of encouragement. You are a blessing in my life. Thanks for all your support and advice.
I hope you enjoyed this list of thank you messages for your boss.
230 quotes have been tagged as thank-you: Nicholas Sparks: 'Thank you for coming into my life and “Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. tags: letter, thank-you .. Death Quotes 14.5k; Happiness Quotes 14k; Hope Quotes 13.5k; Faith Quotes 13k.